Thursday, July 20, 2017

Today's salute goes out to Daron Taylor, 9th grader with a lawn care business, and innovated a bike trailer for his mower to get between jobs with all the gear needed for jobs









Daron Taylor started cutting grass when he was 14, preferring to spend his summer break building a business over playing video games.

 Finding it difficult to carry equipment and push his mower from house to house, and being too young to drive a car or truck, Taylor devised a homemade trailer, which hooks up to his bicycle and carries his mower, blower, string trimmer, extra fuel and personal protective equipment.

D’s LawnCare, also employs Taylor’s little brother, serves eight to 10 regular customers, and also does single services.

https://www.instagram.com/dslawncare
http://landscapemanagement.net/tag/ds-lawncare/

216-937-5992 or  216-544-9141
Work days Mon-Sat Cleveland,OH
Email me at taylordaron941@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. Big salute from me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure hope that enterprising fella doesn't live here:
    http://abc3340.com/news/local/business-license-required-for-teens-to-cut-grass

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would find that unbelievable, but yesterdays news is that kids need a license from the city to walk dogs. Seriously, it's getting ridiculous in America. I understand that city and state admin are wasting money, and can't balance a budget... but taking out the budget knife and stabbing kids in the back? WTF is going on?

      Delete
  3. I started mowing lawns at 10 years old. At 11 I obtained a bank loan (with my Dad co-signing) to purchase a new mower (hardly anyone uses a good reel mower anymore). By the time I was 15 I had $300 set aside for a car. Bought a 1939 Ford convertible sedan in 1960 with that 300 bucks! Good to see kids still making a buck that way. I agree, that licensing law is ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete